Now you can jailbreak your iOS 14 – iOS 14.3 running iDevice using uncOver version 6.0. It is too to jailbreak any iPhone or iPad. When you compare it with the other jailbreaking tools, it is a semi-tethered jailbreaking tool. It means you will have to re-jailbreak your iPhone or iPad after rebooting it. You will only need a PC or Mac when you are going to install uncOver to your phone. You can do the entire jailbreaking process using your iPhone thank to UncOver version 6.0.
Here are the compatible devices with iOS 14 – iOS 14.3 running.
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6 plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 plus.
- iPhone SE
- iPhone SE(2016-2020)
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 plus.
- iPhone X
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS max
- iPhone 11/ 11 Pro/ 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 12/ 12 mini/ 12 Pro/ 12 Pro max
- iPad Air 1/2/3
- iPad mini
You need a pre requirement to begin the process.
1. Delete any iOS OTA update file simply go to seting>Storage> and Reboot your device.
2. Make sure that to create the necessary backup for your important data before you proceeding with the jailbreak setup.
Here are the steps you should follow to jailbreak iOS 14 – iOS 14.3 using uncOver.
step 1- First you should download Altserver to your PC or Mac device. To process, you should connect your iDevice using a USB cable to a PC or Mac device. Altsever is available for both Windows and Mac devices. Also, you will have to install a Mail Plugin as a part of setting up Altstore.
step 2- Click on the Altserver icon from your Mac’s menu bar. Then select Altserver install and then select your iPhone or iPad to proceed.
step 3- Now you can see the Altserver icon appear on your Home screen of iPhone or iPad. After that go to Setting> General> Device management. then tap on your Apple ID and trust its developer certificate.
step 4- You can download the latest version of Altstore when your iDevice connects to the PC or Mac device. Then you can see the “Open IN” option you can use to open the IPA in Altstore. Now you can see it will start the installation process. You might have to enter Apple ID credentials during the installation process. It will help to certificate signing process. or , You can go to the Altstore website from your iPhone and download the IPA file. This will tend to open the app via Altstore.
step 5- Then go back to your iPhone or iPad Home screen and launch the UncOver and tap on the jailbreak button then wait a while for to app to do its work. After the process has been done you can see the Cydia icon on your Home Screen.
* If the process is not happening simply restart the phone and open the uncOver app and try to jailbreak it again.
* If the process keeps failing again and again or seems stuck you need to close the uncOver app, clear the app cache, Then restart your iPhone then turn on aeroplane mode and now try to jailbreak your device again.
*Once you are done jailbreaking your iPhone or iPad using UncOver, you can use it to download unlimited apps and games without any cost or restrictions.