Do you have an iOS device with iOS 9 to iOS 9.3.6 versions and dreaming of installing 3rd party applications, overcoming Apple’s restrictions? If yes, with Phoenix jailbreak tool now you can make your dream a reality.
- About Phoenix
- Jailbreak with Windows/Linux/Mac computer.
- Jailbreak without a computer.
- Devices compatible with the Phoenix Jailbreak tool.
- Frequently asked questions
- Phoenix is a Semi Untethered Jailbreak tool.
- It works only on 32-bit devices.
- First released on 2017 August 7 by Siguza,tihmstar with jk9357
- Latest version v6 was released on 2021 March 22
Jailbreak with Phoenix using a Windows/Linux/Mac computer
- Download and install Cydia Impactor on your computer.
2. Download the IPA file of Phoenix from its official site to your computer.
3. Plug in your iDevice to Cydia installed computer using a lightning cable.
4. Open Cydia impactor wait for few seconds until it recognizes your iDevice.
5. Drag your downloaded Phoenix IPA file to the Cydia impactor application
6. To sign the IPA file enter your Apple ID and password.
7. Signing process may take one to two minutes. As it completes you can see an icon with a Phoenix logo on your home screen.
8. Now follow the following pathway to trust the Phoenix app.
Setting ->General->Profile and device management
9. Now find the verify and go to trust tap on it.
10. Now go back to your home screen and tap and open the Phoenix icon.
11. After it is opened tap on the ‘prepare for jailbreak’->‘Proceed with jailbreak’ and then tap on the ‘begin Installation’ button. Then on tap ‘use provided offsets’
12. This may take few minutes, just sit tight until it is over.
13. As soon as this process is over your device will reboot automatically.
14. Now the jailbreaking process is completed.
Go to the home screen and you icon of the Cydia app installer.
Whenever your device is rebooted, open phoenix app and tap on ‘KickStart Jailbreak’ button.
Jailbreak with Phoenix without a computer
- First, install a 3rd party app installer like Panda helper or Tutubox.
2. Go to the search bar of the installed app installer and type the keyword ‘Phoenix ‘ in.
3. Now you can see the app by the name Phoenix and tap on its install button.
4. Once the installation process is completed go to your home screen. You will find the Phoenix icon. Tap on it.
5. Once Phoenix app is opened you’ll see a button named ‘kickstart jailbreak’. Tap on it.
6. Next tap on ‘Use Provided Offset’ button.
7. Sit tight until process in over and once it is finished iDevice resprings.
8. Done and dusted. Go to the home screen and you will see the Cydia app.
Devices compatible with the Phoenix Jailbreak tool.
iPhone iPads iPods
iPhone 4S. iPad 2nd gen iPod Touch 5G
iPhone 5C. iPad 3rd gen
iPhone 5. iPad 4th gen
Frequently asked questions
1. I’m getting ‘Storage full’ message after installation. What should I do?
Simply ignore it.
2. Are there any other alternatives to the Phoenix Jailbreak tool?
BetterHomeDepot For iOS 9.1 to iOS 9.3.4
Pangu9 For iOS 9 to iOS 9.0.2
3. Are there any alternative methods to install the Phoenix jailbreak?
Yes, use 3u tools.
Here is the process in a nutshell
1. Go to Phoenix official site and download Phoenix.ipa
2. Connect your phone to 3u tool installed PC via USB cable.
3. Import and sign the .ipa file with your Apple credentials.
4. Double click on sign IPA file, it will open in 3u tools window named ‘IPA install’. Tap on the install button.
5. After sideload is completed you can see the Phoenix icon on your home screen.
6. Go to setting and trust your app.
7. Now keep tapping the following buttons.
Prepare for Jailbreak ->Proceed with jailbreak->begin Installation->
Use provided offset
8. Your device will restart and now you can see Cydia app on home screen.
Phoenix Jailbreak Tool Download From 3uTools
3uTools is the best iOS helper tool.
This tool you can use to manage your iPhone/iPad.
Moreover you can use 3uTools for jailbreak your iPhone/iPad.
So how you can jailbreak your device ?
Yes you can jailbreak your device with tool very easily.
Please download 3uTools on your computer and connect your iPhone/iPad to the computer.
Then select the option jailbreak.
If you are running with one of iOS 9 versions,you can select Phoenix jailbreak.
Then hit the Jailbreak button.
Now the Phoenix jailbreak will be begun to download on your device.
Then disconnect your device from your computer.
Open the tool on your device.
Then hit the jailbreak button.
With phoenix jailbreak tool you can get your iOS 9 to iOS 9.3.5 version jailbreaks. Whether you have a computer installed Windows/Linux or Mac OSes or without having a computer you can use this tool. If you use a computer you can use Cydia impactor or 3utool to sideload this jailbreak version.